The search for the Titanic, the greatest ship ever to fall to the elements, took over the world for decades as its wreck lay untouched at the bottom of the sea. As an inexperienced oceanographer, you must develop your skills, reputation, crew and resources along the way to organize an expedition to find the lost Titanic.
You may visit the website for more comic games: skidrowcodex
This meticulous modeling by Capstone Software has been verified for authenticity by Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, the American organization that first discovered and photographed the wreck of the Titanic. Experience the challenges, dangers and excitement of scientific underwater exploration!
- Navigate to over 75 underwater wrecks and 47 ports of call using over 100 navigation charts and maps.
- Use sophisticated sonar, magnetometers, underwater cameras and mini-submarines as you explore the ocean floor.
- Fight the elements as you fight against realistic weather conditions and currents.
- Find the Titanic and be rewarded with digitized photographs of the real wreckage that lies at the bottom of the ocean today.
- Game Title: Search for the Titanic
- Game Genres: Simulation, Strategy
- Game Developer: Capstone Software
- Publisher: Ziggurat
- Release Date: December 17, 2022
- FILE SIZE : 117 MB